Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Morsels

This blog is my online diary. Officially. I have an opinion to say, so I'm vocalizing it.
Mitchell Musso was arrested for a DUI. ( http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/17/hannah-montana-mitchel-musso-arrested-dui/?adid=recentlyupdatedstories#.TpzN0GAjxRk )
First: I AM against drinking and driving. I believe it is one of the stupidest decisions one could make. If your adult enough to make the decision to drink, your adult enough to be responsible about it.
Second: In no way am I defending Mitchell Musso.
That being said... I'm upset that this makes headlines. I can almost guarantee in the past week, there's been at least 3 non-fatal DUI arrests. And why don't these make headlines? They are just as guilty as Mitchell.
It's because he's a star. And not just any celeb, a disney one!
Yes he was stupid, but it was Non-fatal. He didn't even get in an accident. He made a very poor choice, but because he's a celeb, he's probably getting slammed by agents, coworkers and boss about product image.

GRRR I just... BLAH! I'm done ranting.
Hope your Monday was fabulously Maniac!!

No comments:

Post a Comment