Friday, October 14, 2011

My daily thoughts

So, to start this post, I have to admit something; I've been dreading being single lately. Actually, more like just completely hating it. I'm not sure why its been so bad, but it had been.
That being said, I had a change of heart yesterday. It started when a friend of mine gave me AMAZING advice. Full on, heartfelt, advice (thanks JS!). Then I had a person I truly care for tell me something that made me go crazy. I was jealous, protective, angry, you name it, I was that emotion. Then I realized, thats exactly what they wanted when they told me. The news was put on me randomly, to see how I'd react. Why would someone who cares about me do that?
And then it hit me:
THEY DON'T CARE!
And somehow, that made me feel better.
In the case of yesterday, Adele's 'Someone like you' played in the background of my thoughts. Because it was so relevant.
I think it's time I took a good look at myself and stop letting my emotions over-control my life.
Today's closing thoughts:

'Nevermind, I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment